You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Weigh In

On February 10th I weighed 180.6 lbs...

Today, February 24th, I weigh...

178.4 lbs!  For a loss of 2.2 lbs!


AND I'm officially in the 170s!!  I'm so excited!  I know I only lost about two and half pounds in two weeks, but I don't even care.  That's still a great loss, it still puts me closer to my goal, AND it puts me in the 170s so I'm MORE than pleased with that!

Now the gym scale puts me about 3 lbs "heavier" than my home scale so  hopefully (fingers crossed) I can be in the 170s on the gym scale as well come Monday. Just need to make sure I get my workouts in this weekend and I should be golden.

Anyway, I'm stoked and I couldn't be happier to be in the 170s!  Oh and I'm only 3 lbs away from my HALFWAY mark!  Holy smokes!  Three more pounds and I'm HALFWAY to my goal!  I can't believe it!


If you can see under the yellow check it says 175.5 lbs, the halfway mark!


Thanks for reading and especially thanks to everyone supporting me along this journey!  It means so much to me and I hope you all know how good it makes me feel to have so much support, so thank you again!

I'll be back with a Biggest Loser update early next week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment