You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30DS: Day 2

Done!



Just finished Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred!  You're supposed to do Level 1 for 10 days then move to Level 2, but Josh is off today so we did Level 2 kind of as a comprimise.  It worked the same as Level 1, but with a little more intensity and the moves were a little more complex which made it more difficult for me, but I powered through it!  I did a lot of the "modified" moves which were a little more modified in Level 2 than in Level 1, so that was helpful, but jumping jacks were a piece of cake today!  I hate jumping jacks and they're usually one of the hardest things for me to do, but I conquered 'em today.  Now the double jump rope or whatever it was called...that was another story.  Single jump rope for me, but got the same cardio effect, so I was pleased with that.

Then we followed it up with the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga on Level 1, which was surprisingly harder after just finishing 20+ minutes of The Shred, but I liked it because it was relaxing, but still a workout. 

So that was my (our) workout for today.  I'll be back to Level 1 tomorrow because I'd really like to perfect those moves before moving on.  2 days down, 28 days to go!  Onto Day 3!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet I love the 30ds. I did it earlier this summer and I just restarted it again last week. I'm moving on to level 2 tomorrow. I've noticed I can follow Natalie all the way through level 1 this time around and was stuck with Anita most of the first time I did it. lol.

    Hi, I'm Jen by the way. I found your blog on babygaga in the lifestyle change thread. I'm Jen182 on gaga.

    ReplyDelete