You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Today I had...



  Total calories: 787 

Breakfast-Life cereal w/fat free milk
Lunch-Lean Cuisine Four Cheese Cannelloni meal
Afternoon snack-Homemade salsa and baked Tostitos Scoops
Dinner-Chicken breast, white rice, grilled yellow squash







Notes:
Came in kind of low on calories today...Didn't mean to, but now it's 8:30pm and I'm not eating anymore, so too bad, so sad.  I'll do better tomorrow. LOL 

Today mom and I made some homemade salsa in our new food chopper.  It was great. Roma tomatoes, red onion, fresh garlic, fresh jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and a tiny bit of salt, and we ate it with Baked Scoops.  Delicious, but way too spicy for me! LOL

And for dinner we grilled chicken, but we also grilled big, thick slices of yellow squash with a little bit of salt and a lot of pepper (I like pepper! Yum!).  Also delicious!  I did have a little white rice as a side (seasoned with Molly McButter and "No Salt" sodium-free seasoning), but I only had a tiny serving now that I know how many calories are actually in rice...Probably could've had a bigger serving seeing as how low I came in calorie wise, but I wasn't sure where I was at, so better safe than sorry.

Grilled yellow squash

I feel like I did really well today!  I ate a lot of fresh and yummy veggies and feel really fulfilled!


No comments:

Post a Comment