You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to the first post of my weight loss blog! As you can see I've assembled this blog not only as a tool for myself, but also as a way to help and inspire others in reaching their own weight goals.  In this blog I'll be discussing my diet and exercise program, keeping track of what I'm eating, and staying on track with my goals.

Rather than cram all the stats and facts and pics into my first blog, I've made some seperate pages where all those things can be viewed.  To read a little bit about who I am and how I got here check out "About Me".  If you'd like to see my past weights I've added a "Weight History" link.  Inside "Stats" is where I'll be listing my current weight and goal weight, as well as updating my weekly weigh ins.  I've also included a "Photo Gallery" with some current and past pictures of myself, and a "Inspirational Quotes" page where you can hopefully find some inspiration and motivation to not only reach your weight goals, but to be the person you want to be!

To the right I've added some helpful sites including links to MyFitnessPal and to a BMI (body mass index) calculator where you can enter your own information to find out what a healthy weight is for you.

So thank you very much for checking out my blog and being a part of this journey to a healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment