You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yesterday I had...


I didn't get around to doing my "Today I had..." yesterday, so now it's "Yesterday I had..." LOL

Total calories: 1065

Breakfast- Skipped breakfast again...
Lunch- Southwestern Steak Salad (see notes)
Afternoon snack-Dry Life cereal
Dinner- 6" Steak Sub (Subway)




Notes:
So I missed breakfast by mistake again...*slaps wrist* But I did great the rest of the day, especially lunch!  For lunch my mom and I made a steak salad.  We used romaine lettuce as the base, sauted some eye of round steak in a skillet (with non stick cooking spray of course) and seasoned with Mrs. Dash Southwestern Chipotle seasoning, and I made mine with black beans, reduced fat cheddar cheese, light sour cream, and salsa.  It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment