You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Today I had...


 Total Calories: 1189

Breakfast- Life cereal and reduced fat milk
Lunch- SmartOnes by Weight Watchers, Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables meal
Afternoon snack- Baked Lays, half a white nectarine, unsweetened iced tea
Dinner- Grilled lemon pepper chicken breast with roasted red potatoes seasoned with Mrs. Dash






And today Cooper found some frosting in the cupboard and just begged me to make him chocolate cake...So of course I did and I let the kids help frost it and add sprinkles, which they just dumped in the middle of the whole thing LOL  Anyway, I did not have any cake!  (Ok well I may have licked the knife, but that was it! LOL) I did not have a piece of cake.  I'm pretty darn proud of myself today :)


The kids' cake!  Mickey Mouse with sprinkles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment