You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Today I had...

Total Calories- 1116

Breakfast- Scrambled egg whites w/ham, tomatoes, and onions
Lunch- Steak soft tacos from Qdoba w/ tomatoes, salsa, and lettuce only
Afternoon snack- Pringles reduced fat Sour Cream and Onion chips
Dinner- Lean Cuisine Four Cheese Cannlloni meal






Notes:  Today the kids and I had lunch with grandma at Qdoba. I hate salad with a passion, so I ordered steak tacos.  The tortillas are a little higher in calories than I'd like, but slightly better than a whole burrito with rice and beans, so I had just the steak on soft flour tortillas with tomatoes, salsa, and lettuce.  No rice, no beans, no sour cream, no cheese, and no guacamole.  I ate all three and it was still around 500 calories.  Not bad for a meal out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment