You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, September 9, 2011

30DS: Day 12

Done!

It's crazy how just as I was getting good at Level 1 and perfecting all the moves...BAM!  Got to change it up, but hey, it's good for your muscles right? LOL  I can tell we're working a lot of different muscles in Level 2 than in Level 1, and one big change is the "static" moves.  Instead of going in and out of a lunge or squat as you work your arms, you just stay down IN the move the entire time, really forcing your legs to work.  Hurts, but feels pretty darn good at the same time LOL  I'm actually REALLY good at squating and don't have to follow the "beginner" gal at all.  I can almost get my thighs parallel to the floor and keep them that way the whole time.  It's great.  Lunges on the other hand....a little harder for me, mostly because I lack the core strength to stay balanced.  Level 2 will certainly help my core strength though.  I'd say 40% of Level 2 is doing something in plank position.  Ouch.  This is where I end of taking quite a few of Jillian's "5 second rests", but I'm going to have start powering through some of these moves if I really want to get the full force of this work out.  Only day 2 on this level though so I've got plenty of time to work at it.  Anyway, that's a little about Level 2...

12 days down, 18 to go!  Almost 2 weeks in and almost halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment