You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yesterday I had...

Total Calories- 1060

Breakfast- 0.5 tbsp Nutella on a slice of 100% whole wheat bread
Morning snack- Caramel rice cakes
Lunch-Baked cod w/ garlic mashed potatoes (skinny version)
Afternoon snack-Light string cheese and popcorn
Dinner-Homemade Mexican Stir Fry

Notes:
Yesterday I tried a new recipe for "Mexican" Stir Fry with strips of steak, black beans (no sodium), corn, tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper in a chipotle lime sauce over white rice.  It was absolutely delicious. I got it out of a healthy recipe book and tweaked it a bit, but I can't believe I never thought to do something like that. I'm usually very creative with recipes and that's something I would have never thought of, so thanks "Eat and Lose" cookboook!

No comments:

Post a Comment