You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Monday, September 12, 2011

This week I had...


 OK so another "This week I had..." LOL  Been doing great this week.  I've been making more pita pocket pizzas with a variety of toppings,  for lunch I made spaghetti with broccoli using Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta, tonight we had oven "fried" fish that mom and I breaded with Corn Flakes then baked, and the other night we had shrimp fajitas cooked without any butter or oil.  They were delicious! 

I love putting just about any type of meat into a flour tortilla.  You can do so much with it and there are so many different options and flavor combos.  You can make a "snack wrap", roll it up like a burrito, or just eat it like a taco, and if you use small ones you hardly need anything in there to "fill it up" and after topping and all you have a couple FULL tacos with minimal calories.  I've made steak tacos, chicken tacos, SPICY chicken tacos (to satisfy my chicken wing craving...LOL), shrimp tacos, pork tacos...whatever.  It's all delicious and with the right cuts of meat prepared healthfully, it can all be fairly low in calories.

I've also grown to love the pita pockets, especially for pizza.  If you load it with veggies you hardly have to use barely any cheese and you still get that fresh pizza taste. Yummy!

Anyway, that's a little bit of what I've been eating :)

1 comment: