You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

30DS: Day 6

Done!


Another hard day today.  I'm noticing some sore muscles and some muscles that I think I'm starting to strain a bit, so I took it a little easy on some of the harder moves and didn' go so deep into the lunges and stuff, but tried to keep good form as best as I could.  Definitely don't want to pull anything or hurt myself so I'm going to be careful, BUT I'm proud to announce that I think I could use heavier weights!  I've been using 3lb weights the whole time and the first three or four days my arms were burning the whole time and by the end of the workout they were about to fall off, but today my arms didn't even start to feel sore until the VERY end of the workout which is one of the hardest moves, so I think I could go up to a 5lb weight, but I'm not sure if I'm going to.  I'm supposed to start level 2 in four days, so I don't want to up my weights AND start level 2 and do too much at once, so we'll see...

Anyway, powered through some more push ups today before finishing on my knees and I can totally feel my abs burning away when I do them, and as much as it hurts it also feels good to know that I'm working hard and really feeling the workout.  Everyday I do push ups I'm more and more proud of myself because that's one of the hardest things for me to do.

Now bicycle crunches on the hand...a struggle yet again.  I had to stop three times today and take a couple second breather.  I should learn NOT to stop though because it's almost harder to stop and go back into it than it is to just power through...  Goal for tomorrow I guess :)

6 days done, 24 days to go!  Bring on Day 7 and the END of week one!

No comments:

Post a Comment