You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Shred: Results

Ok so first off, yesterday was my last day on my first round of The 30 Day Shred, so...

Day 30...

DONE!



I am so excited I finished it!  It certainly wasn't easy, but I've gained so much from doing this 30 day challenge.  I learned so much about myself and my body and what I can handle and I really feel like I'm finally getting control of my life and my body.  It really was an eye opening experience for me.  Like I said in past 30DS updates, I never would have imagined that I could actually do some of these things, and granted I couldn't do ALL of them, but I could do a lot more than I thought and for that I'm extremely proud.  The Shred is definitely something I'll be doing again!  Maybe not in entire 30 day chunks, but definitely as part of my exercise routine from now on :)

So... should we move on to the fun part?  The results...?

Well today happens to also be my 2 week weigh in date, so...

Weigh In

On September 16th I weighed 203 lbs.

Today I weigh....

198 lbs!

I've lost 5 lbs since my last weigh in for a total of 23 lbs lost so far! AND I've finally broke into the 100s again! 




Okay.  Enough suspense.  Let's see some results!

30 Day Shred Results

(All stats/weights/measurements are from beginning THE SHRED only)

Weight:
Before:                                              After 30 Days:                                  Difference:
210 lbs                                                198 lbs                                                 -12 lbs

Measurements:
Before:                                               After 30 Days:                                  Difference:
Waist- 41 inches                                   36 inches                                            -5 inches
Bust- 44 inches                                     42 inches                                            -2 inches
Under Bust- 40.5 inches                        38 inches                                             -2.5 inches
Hips- 42 inches                                     41 inches                                            -1 inch
Thigh- 27 inches                                    26 inches                                            -1 inch
Arm- 14.5 inches                                   14 inches                                            -0.5 inches

Overall, after the 30 Day Shred I lost 5 inches off my waist and a total of 12 lbs!


Before/After:




Thank you to everyone who has been following me on this journey and to everyone for being so supportive and uplifting throughout the beginning of this process.  This is just the beginning for me and it can only go up from here (or go down depending on how you look at LOL).  I'm still going to keep the 30 Day Shred as part of my routine, but next I'm going to conquer the Biggest Loser's 6 week Cardio Max Weight Loss DVD.  I've done it in the past, but I'm going to stick it out the entire 6 weeks this time, and of course I'll continue updating my blog with weigh ins and occasional updates for everyone following.  Thank you all again for you kind words and support throughout this last month!

And just for fun....

Me at 198lbs!


2 comments: