You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

30DS: Day 14

Done!


I have worked out every single day for an entire two weeks.  14 days straight.  That is just crazy to me.  I've had workout videos for at least a year and I've "started" them several times, but never made it more than a week or so and I always "skipped" days, so I think I'm well on my way to accomplishing one of my goals with the 30 Day Shred...making exercise a normal part of my daily routine.  Don't get me wrong, exercise is still hard for me and still not my favorite thing to do (by far LOL), but most days I'm actually anxious to workout and get it done because I know how great I feel once I do.  I really feel like I've hit a "mini milestone" by hitting this 2 week mark and tomorrow I'll officially be half way through The Shred.

14 days down, 16 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Almost halfway! Way to go! I just went through and read all your posts... so awesome!

    ReplyDelete