You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, September 23, 2011

30DS: Day 26

Done!

Well I know I'm gettin' close, so I'm really trying to push hard, but geez is this last level a killer!  I'm bummin' out because I rocked out the traveling push ups the first day and I haven't been able to do all of them since!  Grrr!  I did the full first set today, but did the whole second set on my knees.  Ugh.  I think it's because there is so much more stuff happening in plank/pushup position on this level that my arms and chest are just so tired, when they weren't the first day I started.  I don't know, but I'm going to keep pushing as hard as I can and see how good I can do before Day 30.  I have improved a lot on jumping lunges AND rockstar jumps, so I'm pretty proud of that :)

26 days down, 4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment