You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This week I had...

I've been slacking on "Today I had..."s again, but like I said in my last update, just don't always have the time, but I'm still on track and still doing well.  Actually made a really yummy homemade chicken breast stir fry last night, and I tried the new oven crisp chicken sandwich from Subway a few days ago, which was very tasty.  I've also added a few new foods to my "diet" including pita bread which is very useful and very yummy.  I made pizza on it a few days ago and then made a sort of calzone in the actual pocket and stuck that in the oven.  Delicious.  I've also been drinking some orange juice and vitamin enhanced waters since I've been getting really, really bad leg cramps after my workouts.  So far it seems to be helping some, but the cramps are just killer, like a charlie horse in both my legs.  Ouch. 

Anyway, that's a little of what I've been doing/eating, just to update.  I'll try to get back on track with "Today I had..." and food pics as soon as I can.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment