You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

30DS: Day 21

Effin' done bitches!


Hardest. Workout. Ever.

They say you can lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days...Yeah.  You might lose 7...8...10lbs during the first two levels, but the last 10 lbs...that comes off in Level 3.  Oh. My. God.

The "hard" moves that are part of the actual workout in Level 2 are the WARMUP in Level 3, and that Jillian we all know and "love"....  she was just in hiding.  She came out to play this time around.  She is NOT messing around people.

But with that all said, I kicked butt ladies and gentleman.  I pushed as hard as I could and I'm damn proud of myself.  Yes there were modified moves, but before I did ANY modifications I tried the actual move first and believe it or not, I could actually DO quite a few of them. 

Jillian introduced walking push ups in this level.  Never done them on the Shred before, but I am familiar with them from my Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD which I used to do last summer when I was on my "kick".  Walking push ups were one of the hardest parts of the Bootcamp workout and I ALWAYS did them on my knees.  Never once did I managed to do walking push ups from the real push up position... buy today, FIRST day doing walking push ups on the Shred...I did 'em!  I rocked those suckers OUT and I actually got pretty far down with my push ups too.

I'm so effin' proud of myself and so freakin' pumped right now!  Can't wait to do it again tomorrow and see what I can do!

21 days down, 9 days to go!  Single digits people!

1 comment:

  1. Well thats weird because Walking push-ups are part of level 2 on my dvd. I'm doing level 3 right now and the only pushups on it are travelling push ups.

    ReplyDelete