You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Today I had...

Total Calories- 954

Breakfast-Active Lifestyle Chai Apple oatmeal w/ 1/4 cup fat free milk
Lunch-Homemade "Pita Pizza" w/ lean beef, onion, and mushrooms
Afternoon snack-Strawberries
Dinner-Homemade "Spicy Chicken Tacos" w/ side of black beans

Notes:
Came in a tiny bit low calorie wise today, but again, didn't mean to.  I seem to be "busier" on the weekends chasing the kids, going to the store, housework etc. so I don't seem to eat as much or as often, but hey tomorrow's another day, so I'll aim a little higher.

BUT, I did make a delicious pizza on a pita pocket today.  I just left the pocket intact and put sauce, a tiny bit of cheese, lean beef, onion, and mushrooms on top then baked it off in the oven. YUMMY!  It was great and only about 350 calories total :)


Pita Pizza



1 comment: