You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 DS: Day 4

Done!


Just finished Day 4!  Although I'm finding that my enduracne has increased, still another tough day.  I pushed myself a little harder today and finally went for the full on push ups.  Up until now I've been doing push ups on my knees with Anita (that's the modified gal), but today I decided to try the real ones and I actually did it.  I made it through about half the push ups in the video before dropping to my knees to finish.  Now, no, my nose wasn't hitting the ground, but I did some damn push ups and I'm damn proud!  Still need major help with bicycle crunches though...there's always tomorrow!

4 days down, 26 days to do!  Day 5 tomorrow and I'm halfway done with Level 1!

Weigh in tomorrow as well!  Haven't weighed in since August 19th, so time to see how I've done over the past 2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you with the 30 DS! I need to start again myself. Although I really want to do C25K now that it's getting cooler. I did 4 days of the 30 ds earlier this year and hurt my knee. Keep it up!! And good luck with the weigh in tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete