You won't fail if you're not perfect. You'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Weigh In

Last time I weighed in at 210 lbs on August 19th...

Today I weigh...

205 lbs!  I've lost 5 lbs!

And I'm freakin' stoked!  This is AWESOME!  I've lost 16 lbs so far!  To go from having to type two-TWENTY-something to getting to type two-OH-something is amazing!  I'm so proud of myself right now and I'm only 6 lbs away from being back in the 100's!  Crazy! Haven't been in the 100's since last November, so...like 10 months.  Almost a year.  Yeah crazy, but I'm just super excited today and can't wait to see what the scale says next time!



Next weigh in... September 16th.

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! the two-oh's are so nice to see! I remember how excited I was for them. Though the last time I seen them before this summer was probably freshman year of high school lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That is great news. And now with the 30 day shred, I'll bet you'll be in Onederland on the 16th :)

    ReplyDelete